For the 2019 edition of Irie Vibes Roots Festival, we are once again looking for about 150 helping hands to help turn the Irie Vibes Roots Festival into a success. Volunteers make the difference!
This year we are going back to our roots with "BACK TO THE ROOTS". Same vibes, Same love, but less logistical nightmares.
All shifts and positions will be supervised by a team leader who will be there during the whole festival. This is the person responsible for answering any questions you may have during your shift. For all other questions, please contact Cindy Jonckheere (your head of volunteer staff) or ask for help at the info booth on the festival terrain.
- --> Volunteers Construction
- Volunteers registering for the construction are asked to do this for the full construction period (Monday July 15th - Thursday July 18th.) You're expected to arrive on Sunday July 14th
- Chilled drinks and fresh meals are served
- At the end of the construction period, you'll receive an exclusive Volunteer's T-shirt, a weekend ticket and 15 drink coupons
- --> Volunteers Festival
- In exchange for a weekend ticket we require volunteers to work two 4-hour shifts during the festival
- There is no financial compensation for voluntary work
- Free access to the festival terrain and an exclusive Volunteer's T-shirt
- Free use of the parking, camping and sanitairy services
- You receive 7 drink coupons from your team leader upon finishing your shift. You can use these at every food and drink outlet
- --> Volunteers break-down & clean-up
- Volunteers who help with the break-down & clean-up will get their ticket refunded upon showing up to help
Registering for more than one option is possible
- A minimum of 4 full days of build-up
- A minimum of 2 full days of break-down & clean-up
- Two 4-hour shifts during the festival
- You register at the entrance for your shift 15 minutes before the start of your shift. You will receive a bracelet and a Volunteer's T-shirt. Your drink coupons are received from your team leader after finishing your shift
- You are expected to wear your Volunteer's T-shirt during your shift
- You are expected to be sober during your shift (not under the influence of alcohol or drugs)
Notice: The minimum age for handling alcoholic drinks at the bar is 18.