- Info Point: the beating heart of the festival, ready to help you out with all kinds of questions. Visitors, sponsors, guests and shops can address the info point. You can also get free earplugs, ear protection for children, pocket ashtrays and gadgets.
- Toilets: €1 to pee all weekend! It is not allowed to pee outside the toilet area!
- Ecoteam: Respect nature and our ecoteam. Leave your waste in the proper garbage bins. Gather your garbage at the camping in a bag and bring your bags to the entrance on Sunday morning in exchange for a coffee. Ask for your pocket ashtray at the info point.
- Safe ‘n Sound: This information booth is a cooperation with VAD. They will provide you with information about alcohol, drugs, ear damage and safe sex.
- Food Stands + Bar: There will be plenty of food stands available and 3 bars (main bar, coffee/cocktail bar and camping bar)
- Camping: All information about accomodation can be found on the website
- Parking: Cars aren't allowed on the camping. We ask you to park your car on the parking site. A weekend pass costs €5. Carpooling is a great alternative to driving your own car. There will be hourly shuttle busses between the festival terrain and train station, to make sure you're never left out.
- First Aid: The first aid tent provided by the Red Cross of Belgium is there to soothe all injuries you have. Don't hesitate to ask for help!